The HITRUST Community Extension Program is a HITRUST initiative hosted by Lark Security. It was designed to promote education and collaboration in communities across the U.S., and features town hall events in 50 cities – at no cost for attendees.
Our upcoming Denver, Colorado event will take place on November 21, 2019 and we’d like you to participate.
But you may be wondering why your organization should attend this meeting? Here are just 5 of the many reasons:
- You’ll gain a powerful opportunity to engage with local peers to discuss the challenges, best practices and lessons learned in effectively implementing your organization’s risk management program.
- With the persistence of cyber related threats, your organization can enhance and improve their regulatory compliance and cyber resilience programs – and do so in an efficient and effective manner.
- Discover why HITRUST CSF, CSF Assessment, cyber threat sharing and response programs are so widely adopted and are the key components of many organization’s and third-party vendor’s strategies.
- You benefit from the chance to engage with industry experts dedicated to providing knowledge and education on strategies and relationships that support ongoing collaboration concerning implementation of the HITRUST CSF, including ways to address the latest cyber threats.
- You’ll become familiar with fundamental tools proven in the healthcare industry to simplify challenges related to managing risk, controlling compliance costs, effectively implementing a strong security posture and defending against cyber threats.
With organizations of all sizes striving to enhance and improve their information risk management, regulatory compliance and cyber resilience programs, does it really make sense not to attend?
HITRUST and Lark Security would like to invite you to attend our Community Extension Program in Denver, Colorado on November 21, 2019. By attending this town hall event, you will benefit from the opportunity to: Engage, collaborate, and network with peers, learn how to more effectively implement a risk management program and improve cybersecurity practices.
HITRUST Community Extension Program – Building Blocks to Better Risk Management & Cybersecurity
Hosted and Facilitated by: Lark Security
Location: Denver, Colorado
Date: November 21, 2019
Time: 1:00PM – 5:00PM MST
After: Networking Happy Hour to Follow
Sign Up for this Event https://cvent.me/GV8N71