Do you spend more time worrying about data security and compliance than you do on patient care? You’re not alone.
Data Records Exposed or Stolen
Health data breaches are now being reported at an average rate of more than one per day.
The HITRUST CSF harmonizes the requirements of existing standards and regulations, including Federal (HIPAA, HITECH), third party (PCI, COBIT) and government (NIST, FTC, GDPR, ISO), into a single, comprehensive and flexible information security framework of prescriptive and scalable security controls. And because the HITRUST CSF is both risk- and compliance-based, organizations can tailor the security control baselines based on a variety of factors including organization type, size, systems, and regulatory requirements.
As an authorized Assessor, we provide highly trained resources to assess compliance with security control requirements and document corrective action plans that align with the HITRUST CSF. Our people are experienced IT professionals too, making them uniquely qualified to identify and remediate security weaknesses.
With several certified CSF practitioners on staff, we offer the following comprehensive HITRUST services:
- Incorporates existing, globally recognized standards, regulations and business requirements such as HIPAA, HITECCH, NIST, ISO, PCI, FTC, GDPR and COBIT
- Scales controls according to type, size and complexity of an organization
- Provides prescriptive requirements to ensure clarity
- Follows a risk-based approach offering multiple levels of implementation requirements determined by specific risk thresholds
- Allows for the adoption of alternate controls when necessary
- Evolves according to your needs, as well as changes in the industry and the regulatory environment
- The HITRUST CSF Certification is the most widely recognized security control framework for the healthcare industry
- Increased credibility as a trustworthy resource
- Reduced risk of non-compliance
- Clear, actionable guidelines
- Maximized security with regular updates
- Provides a way of demonstrating security across your organization
- Helps saves time and money, with only one assessment to generate multiple reports
- Efficiently and effectively manage third-party risk
- Enables Business Associates to operate from the same roadmap as their clients
- Satisfies the requirements to work with many healthcare organizations
- A road map toward certification
- Self- and validated-assessment services including readiness, documentation and reporting
- A deep understanding of the necessary HITRUST requirements and documentation
- Incorporate existing recognized security and compliance frameworks
- Gap analysis and remediation recommendations
- Testing needed for HITRUST certification and assessment of the results
- Expertise in understanding how HITRUST applies to businesses associates and third parties
- Ongoing scanning, monitoring and alerting of secure environments
- Risk Assessments
- Technical implementation, including systems engineering and network and systems implementation/automation