Are Your Systems in Place to Address Compliance?
Business disruption is the most costly consequence of non-compliance,
with businesses losing an average of $5,106,206 when faced with
a lapse in compliance.
Regular audits designed to prevent non-compliance save businesses $2.86 million on average.
We know that non-compliance is not a viable option. With decades of expertise in large enterprise security compliance, we help establish and maintain compliance with ever-changing regulatory standards. As regulatory requirements continue to increase in complexity, a compliance monitoring strategy that enables continuous posture assessments in real time is more valuable than ever. We at Lark Security act as your security partner and deliver assessments, analyses, and remediation services to help ensure your short- and long-term business goals are reached.
Achieving compliance with industry regulations & standards doesn’t have to be as challenging as it seems.
At Lark Security, we work alongside your team to make the process as seamless and painless as possible. If it’s your first compliance audit, we can help guide and prepare you. If you’re a veteran to your organization and industry’s compliance standards, you’ll appreciate the smooth and quick validation process so you can get back to work.
We Understand the Compliance Landscape
- The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is a Department of Defense (DoD) initiative to enhance the security of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) within the Defense Industrial Base and related supply chains.
- Beginning in 2021, organizations contracting with the DoD are required to obtain a CMMC, corresponding to the security level (1-5) specified on individual projects.
- Self-certification is not permissible; final certification requires validation through an authorized and accredited CMMC Third Party Assessment Organization (C3PAOs).
- Lark Security can help you prepare for and remediate to achieve a CMMC clearance so your organization is able to continue doing, or garner new business with the Department of Defense.
- The Health Information TRUST Alliance Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF) is designed to help organizations effectively manage data, information risk, and compliance.
- HITRUST CSF focuses on data protection, information risk, and compliance and provides a scalable and customizable enterprise wide framework incorporating international, federal, and state regulations concerning security and privacy.
- By unifying these regulations into a single, comprehensive set of prescriptive controls, HITRUST has built a powerful and clear framework that’s become an industry standard.
- As an authorized HITRUST Assessor firm, Lark Security has the expertise to guide your organization through the entire HITRUST journey, from readiness planning to final validated assessment.
- Developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPAs) the Service and Organization Controls (SOC2) standard is intended for any organization that stores customer data in the cloud.
- Requires that organizations develop security policy and procedures focused on the 5 Trust Services Criteria (TSC): Security, Confidentiality, Processing Integrity, Availability, and Privacy.
- A SOC2 certification attests that an organization has implemented security controls in line with one or more of the following principles: security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Lark Security provides your organization with a roadmap towards certification. Our readiness assessments, gap analysis, and remediation services ensure your organization has a clearly defined strategy towards obtaining final SOC2 Certification.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge. Now, it’s a healthcare industry standard.
- HIPAA rules put a system of checks on covered entities’ practices and allow patients to control how their personal information is used.
- Violating HIPAA can cost a covered entity up to $50,000 per violation.
- Lark Security provides HIPAA compliance assessments for those looking to become certified, as well as remediation services needed to stay certified.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is designed to ensure that all companies that accept, process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
- The standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud.
- Regular audits designed to prevent non-compliance save businesses $2.86 million on average, as well as prevent disruptions in business.
- Lark Security can help get you there. With decades of PCI compliance expertise both in the private sectors, as well as consulting, our team has the knowledge to get your business compliant, fast.